- To become a regional leading company in management and operation of the civil aviation- related services.
- Supporting the National Economy through the development and management of civil aviation services in compliance with safety, security, quality and efficiency requirements (to satisfy customers and stakeholders).
- Supporting and enhancing the level of the services provided to stakeholders to ensure their satisfaction;
- Improving the capacity of airports in line with the needs of all States;
- Supporting the application of safety and security requirements according to the international standards;
- Marketing Sudan so as to attract investors to the subsector of service providers; and
- Activating partnership with the Companies.
THE STRATEGIC ROLE OF THE COMPANY:
- Development and promotion of air transport services in Sudan;
- Provision of financial, administrative and technical support necessary for companies for achieving their goals;
- Follow-up and monitoring of work in all subsidiaries to ensure that it achieves positive financial results;
- Marketing Sudan in order to attract investors to the subsector, and activating partnership with national and international companies; and
- Improving the airports capacity in line with the needs of the States.
- CORPORATE GOVERNANCE:
- Financial and administrative supervision over its subsidiary companies;
- Preparation of policies, procedures and work organization of the Companies;
- Representing Sudan in aviation related forums;
- Financing the activities of the subsidiaries;
- Management of investment; and
- Management of Corporate assets.
THE GOALS OF THE NEXT PHASE
- Identify the Governance of the Holding Company and its subsidiaries;
- Assisting the subsidiaries to carry out their functions;
- Enforcement and application of rules and regulations:
- Identify policies and procedures by which the Holding Company deals with the Companies.
- Explaining the role of the Holding Company, showing how it is an obligation to deal with it;
- Preparation of strategic plans:
- Consolidating and preparing strategies that provide unified path of the Holding Company and its subsidiaries; and
- Developing action plans for the development of the aviation service sector.
- Development of the Quality Systems of the Companies;
- Development of work systems for the Holding Company and its subsidiaries.
- Leadership training;
- Central training; and
- General training
- Khartoum New International Airport
- Daein Airport;
- Zalingei Airport; and
- Wadi Halfa Airport